[bluetooth-dev] I.T. Professionals: Placement at Supercomm

Title: Dear IT-Professional

   T h e   b e t t e r   w a y  u p

Dear IT Professional:

You would like to work for a US or European corporation as an employee or freelance contractor? We are a fast growing Hi-Tech personnel consultancy with offices in Boston and Frankfurt. For an overview of our services, please also visit http://www.it-careernet.com/network/promotion.htm. Now, let us help you advance your career:

International IT Fairs and Job Markets

After our successful recuiting campaign at CeBIT, we are, once again, presenting candidates at the upcoming IT trade fair: SUPERCOMM 2001, June 3 - 7, 2001 (Exhibit open June 5-7), which will be held at the Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta, USA. Please send us your resume as soon as possible to enable us to arrange interviews before the events.

Job Openings in the Boston area!

We are urgently seeking to place candidates with the following qualifications in the Boston area.

ELECTRONIC DESIGN ENGINEER

Our client is a leading developer of electronic instruments. We are seeking a design engineer proficient in both software and hardware disciplines to join our engineering team to design, develop and manufacture battery operated, portable receipt printers. The electronic circuit designs incorporate highly integrated microprocessor based and power management systems to manage all the integrated design features. You will be an active participant from conceptual design through final introduction.

Qualifications preferred:

Electronics or Computer Science degree with experience in analog and digital design. Familiarity with Assembler, C and Visual Basic programming and electronic design CAD programs.

Excellent benefits include 401k, medical & dental. Candidates must be available to interview in person.

We are also looking for an engineer with RF experience (in 802.11 or bluetooth or other portable RF system).

If interested, please post your resume at: www.it-careernet.com -> Job Central. See below.
Please do forward this job and email to your colleagues !

Free Resume Homepage Publishing

Most Hi-Tech companies are using the Internet to seek employees or contractors. IT-Careernet provides a place to post a resume with an unique URL which the job seeker can give to prospective employers. Make your resume available to anyone with a WWW browser. IT-Careernet registers also your resume with all major search engines. At the same time we will be on the lookout for job opportunities which match your skills. Don't miss the golden opportunity. It takes as much as copy and paste!

Video Resume

Stand out from the crowd with our new service. Create your Video Resume. We will publish and host professionally filmed Video Resumes free of charge together with your resume. It's professional marketing. http://www.it-careernet.com//video_resume.htm

Partner with us

Make some money on the sideline or become a fully fledged partner of our team.  Please review the options. http://www.it-careernet.com/network/promotion.htm

Win a IT-Careernet T-shirt and WebCam

To win an IT-Careernet T-shirt and WebCam just forward this mail to at least ten colleagues and friends, who are programmers, and copy us at wincam@xxxxxxx.com. Don't forget to include your mailing address to send the prize.

Let us know who you are and list your resume today!

Good Luck with your job search!

Sincere Regards
Roger Krieger, CEO
IT-Careernet
www.it-careernet.com
www.it-careernet.de
www.careernet.tv

IT-Careernet.com is a must for IT professionals seeking jobs, full-time careers, or contract consulting opportunities in the U.S and Europe.

JPEG image