RE: [bluetooth-dev] could not find xml file

Hey pete! Thankx for the advice!!! we've actually had
the init_env file and the enviroment variables for it.
Then, we looked though the souce codes of the
xmlparser, xmltok.... and the sdp_servers and parsers
files... we found that there was a path specification
defined as /hroot/lib/ which wasn't the default path
platform that RH 7.0 should have. So, we created that
directory (/hroot/lib/) instead of changing the
variables defined in the enviroment and source code
files. And it worked!!! we were able to create the
executable file however, when we tried to execute it,
it returned an error saying that:

could not open xml file: no such file or directory

i'm currently guessing that it doesn't know where to
search for the xml files or that the path
specification may be different... or it could not have
exist at all in RH7.0. Do you guys know of any
solution to the current problem that we are facing? or
perhaps the variable functions that we should be
changing and in which files?

Thanking all in advance...... especially pete!!!!

--- Peter Kjellerstedt <peter.kjellerstedt@xxxxxxx.com>