[bluetooth-dev] Question: Corrupting btmem buffers!!!

Dear colleagues,

I'm running the latest openbt stack(version 20010507).
I've compiled the stack and ported to ARM core.
When the server side receive a lot of data after connection, following
messages are shown.
And stopped the operations.

ERROR: send_acl_packet, negative cur_len...(-128)
ERROR: send_acl_packet : Corrupting btmem buffers !!!
ERROR: process_event, An hardware error with error code 0xfe occurred

However, when I operate the stack on the Linux PC(i386), there is no
problem.

Any comment ?

Best Regards

Yang Gi Kang