RE: [bluetooth-dev] could not find xml file

Hmm, it is probably rather $(DEVTREE_ROOT)/hroot/lib,
but if your environment variable $(DEVTREE_ROOT) is empty
you will end up with /hroot/lib. That is somewhat odd
though as $(DEVTREE_ROOT) should be set to the result of
`pwd` (ie the current directory) when init_env is sourced.

> platform that RH 7.0 should have. So, we created that
> directory (/hroot/lib/) instead of changing the
> variables defined in the enviroment and source code
> files. And it worked!!! we were able to create the
> executable file however, when we tried to execute it,
> it returned an error saying that:
>
> could not open xml file: no such file or directory

The sdp.xml file should be installed in /etc.

> i'm currently guessing that it doesn't know where to
> search for the xml files or that the path
> specification may be different... or it could not have
> exist at all in RH7.0. Do you guys know of any
> solution to the current problem that we are facing? or
> perhaps the variable functions that we should be
> changing and in which files?
>
> Thanking all in advance...... especially pete!!!!

//Peter