[bluetooth-dev] Can't write to UART.

Hi, all:
       I use the open BT protocol stack, and found there is some problem with the UART port. I try to use the 'sertest' to detect the problem, and find that the data can't be sent through the UART port when I try to write to the TTYS0. But I can properly read from the TTYS0. It is really curious that the data writen to the port can't be received by another computer. What is the matter?

Thanks.

Hu Qiang