[bluetooth-dev] Can't write to UART.

Hi, all:
       I use the open BT protocol stack, and found there is some problem with the UART port. I try to use the 'sertest' to detect the problem, and find that the data can't be sent through the UART port when I try to write to the TTYS0. But I can properly read from the TTYS0. It is really curious that the data writen to the port can't be received by another computer. What is the matter?

Hu Qiang

数码产品新上市,酷 http://shopping.263.net/category21.htm
精品小家电迎夏热卖 http://shopping.263.net/category23.htm