[bluetooth-dev] SCO

Please forgive me if this is a stupid question.

If I have a Bluetooth phone, can I implement the Headset Profile
with any Bluetooth PCMCIA card?

I have a scenario that I want to transfer phone calls from a
Bluetooth phone to my desktop PC.  My limited understanding
is that if I can establish the SCO, I can accept the audio stream.
My confusion is that there are Bluetooth PCMCIA cards with
and without audio capabilities.  I am not certain that those
without advertised audio capabilities will be able to accept the
audio stream or not.  Since I will use the speaker/mic on my
Linux computer, I just need the PCMCIA to hand me the SCO
packets through the Bluetooth stack.

Appreciate any comments/suggestions.

Bao