RE: [bluetooth-dev] Bluetooth qualification for an opensource stack

For a product using the OpenBT stack (or any other stack) you
have two options. You can make the stack itself a pre-qualified
component and use that qualification when qualifying your product.
This makes it easier to qualify several products based on the same
stack. The other alternative is to qualify the complete product
without splitting into several sub-parts.

Axis is currently in the process of obtaining Bluetooth qualification
for some products. We have not decided if we are going to make the
stack itself a pre-qualified component.

Best regards,
Gunnar Erlandsson
Project Manager

Gunnar Erlandsson                   email: Gunnar.Erlandsson@xxxxxxx.com
Axis Communications AB              Tel: +46 46 272 1898
Scheelevägen 34                     Fax +46 46 136130
S- 223 63 LUND
SWEDEN                              http://www.axis.com