[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[bluetooth-dev] Re: packet length is different( arm board versus PC )
- To: Philip Blundell <email@example.com>
- Subject: [bluetooth-dev] Re: packet length is different( arm board versus PC )
- From: Namsu Lee <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 16:33:09 -0400
- CC: bluetooth mailling list <email@example.com>
- Organization: Hanwool Robotics Corp.
- References: <3B13EB71.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux 2.2.17-9hl i686; en-US; rv:0.9) Gecko/20010505
what can i do for the problem? i think you know it. right?
Please let me know it.
Philip Blundell wrote:
>>it says packet length is different. why this problem occured?
>Structure packing is done differently on ARM. Your code probably makes
>invalid assumptions about the layout of objects in memory.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe bluetooth-dev" in
the body of a message to firstname.lastname@example.org