[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[bluetooth-dev] Is different a packet length on the arm board from it on the PC?
- To: bluetooth mailling list <email@example.com>
- Subject: [bluetooth-dev] Is different a packet length on the arm board from it on the PC?
- From: Namsu Lee <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 11:20:20 -0400
- Organization: Hanwool Robotics Corp.
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux 2.2.17-9hl i686; en-US; rv:0.9) Gecko/20010505
I am trying to make a communication between an arm board and a PC.
Using openbt0329 and CSR module.
PC was server and arm board was client. Inquiry was done on the PC.
when inquiry, on the arm board the message "connected" was displayed.
but, when rf_conn on the PC, the arm board said the packet length problem.
Someone says that structure packing is done differntrly on ARM.
so, what can i do for fixing this problem?
Please let me know how to.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe bluetooth-dev" in
the body of a message to firstname.lastname@example.org