[bluetooth-dev] bt_hw_vendor: No such file ...

Hello,

I'm using 200010507 stack version, which is compiled under kernel 2.4.4.
I am trying to set up the communication between Ericsson HW. When I run
the stack in kernel mode on one machine it works fine. But on the other
machine I got the error message:

% ./btd -i ericsson
Bluetooth Control Application
Running as server
Physdev /dev/ttyS0, btdev /dev/ttyBT0, speed 115200 baud
bt_hw_vendor: No such file or directory
ERROR: init_phys() not implemented!
Registered bluetooth line discipline on /dev/ttyS0
open_device:  No such file or directory

Any sugession?

Thanks in advance.
/Chatsuda