AW: [bluetooth-dev] ETSI TS 07.10 spec search

If i look at my desk the specification is called TS 101 369 V6.3.0 from
1999-03.  (54 pages)

Note that there are newer versions but they are not valid for bluetooth.

It is called "Digital cellular telecommunications system (Phase 2+);
Terminal Equipment to Mobile Station (TE-MS) multiplexer protocol. (GSM
07.10 version 6.3.0 Release 1997)