RE: [bluetooth-dev] inserting modules into the kernel(Latest Update)

Hi,

Thnx for the solution of making the latest openbt. I still have trouble
insmodding the bt.o. I get other symbols as listed below. Perhaps anyone has
any idea?

bt.o: unresolved symbol hci_receive_bcsp
bt.o: unresolved symbol __global_cli
bt.o: unresolved symbol tqueue_lock
bt.o: unresolved symbol __global_save_flags
bt.o: unresolved symbol __global_restore_flags
bt.o: unresolved symbol hci_receive_hq
bt.o: unresolved symbol __global_sti

Thnx,

Rob Wijnhoven