[bluetooth-dev] New link to WOSP, Axis Bluetooth stack ported to eCos

Hi all,
Since Combitech Systems have updated their homepage the link to WOSP has changed.
The new direct link is http://www.combitechsystems.com/node2866.asp. Here you can
find both the Master Thesis and the source code.
Sorry for mailing all of you but I receive so many mails just asking where the
sources have gone. Anyway I would like to thank all of you for this great
mailinglist which has given me so many contacts.
And to all of you who are using my work I just wish you, happy coding!
brgds
Andreas