[bluetooth-dev] bluetooth.c USB driver won't recognize Ericssondevice

Hello,

I am getting the error messages when I reset Ericsson ROK 101 007/2 P3C
device connected through the USB interface.  I attached the messages
below.  Is there anything I could try to fix the problem?

I created /dev/ttyUB{0,1,2,3,4} character devices with major number 216
and minor numbers 0 to 4 respectively.  I loaded the usb-ohci and
bluetooth modules.  Kernel version is 2.4.4.

Thank you for attention,
Ilguiz

hub.c: USB new device connect on bus1/1, assigned device number 5
bluetooth.c: found bulk in
bluetooth.c: found bulk out
bluetooth.c: found interrupt in
bluetooth.c: USB Bluetooth converter detected
bluetooth.c: Bluetooth converter now attached to ttyUB0 (or usb/ttub/0 for devfs)
bluetooth.c: usb_bluetooth_probe - improper number of endpoints. Bluetooth driver not bound.
bluetooth.c: usb_bluetooth_probe - improper number of endpoints. Bluetooth driver not bound.
bluetooth.c: usb_bluetooth_probe - improper number of endpoints. Bluetooth driver not bound.
bluetooth.c: usb_bluetooth_probe - improper number of endpoints. Bluetooth driver not bound.
usb.c: USB disconnect on device 5
bluetooth.c: Bluetooth converter now disconnected from ttyUB0