[bluetooth-dev] flow control

Hi,

I have an embedded application running axis stack on Ericsson and trying to
receive a file from DigiAnswer PCMCIA running neighborhood software.

My embedded application is slow in processing the recieved data and I want to
use flow control to tell the other side to slow down the transmit, so I can
process my data.
I tried to use host_nbr_completed packets, but this is in HCI level. My question
is how can we notify the lower layers to slow down from a higher layer like
RFCOMM or application layer?

mandana