[bluetooth-dev] Failing get ppp connection

When entering ppp at the command menu on both server and client side the
program just hang there.

> ppp
wait for a connection on line 0
bt_waitline : got a connection !
using channel 13
Using interface ppp0
Connect: ppp0 <--> /dev/ttyBT0

I've also try to run pppd on another terminal, not over the stack I got
the same problem. I can't even run ping.

This is what I've done when starting btd:
On server side:
btd -m -s 57600 -e 0 -d -D

On client side:
btd -m -s 57600 -e 0 -r client -d -D

My /etc/ppp/options.ttyBT0 on both side is:
mtu 256
mru 256

I manage to connect the two HW module by entering:
rf_conn <bd adress> 1 0

I can also send data by using
rf_send 100 2 0
and get the text on the other terminal on the other side by using cat

I'm using 200010507 stack version, which is compiled under kernel 2.4.4.

All help are welcome
Thanks in advance