[bluetooth-dev] unable to establish inquiry contact.

Dear Friends,
            I had finished compiling the stack on RH
6.2 and on kernel version 2.2.19, I had perform the
insmod command and run the ./btd command which lead me
to the menu. I managed to detect the hardware address
by the command "readbd" But when i try to perform the
"inq 5 10 " (5 10 is the parmeter )to do inquiry
action w another active ericsson BT device .....the
system just say  something like nothing is detected
and time out after about 15 seconds....that is it
cannot detect the other BT device. Can any one help to
solve our problem???

Thanx
Sam