[bluetooth-dev] SDP:service_search question

Hi,
  After read the SDP protocol,I have a question.In SDP_ServiceSearchRequest PDU the ServiceSearchPattern can be 1-12 UUIDs.If in this PDU,I use 2 UUIDs,for example 0x1101 and 0x1001.Only the first service 0x1101's handle will return.And in the response PDU there is no parameter to indicate which service the handle is belong to.
  What's wrong is it?Did i misunderstand the ServiceSearchPattern?
LinTang
MobileSoft