[bluetooth-dev] Connection suddenly disconnect

Hello,

I use now btcon from experimental directory to connect two PCs. I manage to have the connection and to launch pppd. The problem is that suddenly pppd disconnect (sometimes after 1 minute sometimes after 5 minutes...).

In the kernel messages, we can see that the stack first reset the connection :

BT SYS: process_event,DISCONNECTION_COMPLETE Connection Timeout
BT SYS: lp_disconnect_ind.
and at the end, pppd indicate that "Modem hangup".

Does someone know where this timeout comes from ?

Alain Paschoud