RE: [bluetooth-dev] SDP:service_search question

Hi,

I am not quite sure I understand your question, but if you got a couple of recordhandles, you can do a service_attribut_req for each recordhandle and ask for the ServiceClassIDList attribute. Then you will get what service class each recordhandle belongs to.

Best Regards

Mats Frid閚
Axis Communications