[bluetooth-dev] Newbie to the BlueZ stack...

Hi ,
I compiled the blueZ stack from Sourceforge, and I have the .o files.
I am using Ericsson hardware that appears as a serial device on my laptop,
when inserted.

Could someone please advise me as to how I can get up and running ??
Should I do an insmod explicitly ???

What about the hcid , etc , what do they do ??

Could someone send me a quick reference as to how I can get started ??

Thanks,
Krishna