Re: [bluetooth-dev] Bluetooth on strongarm linux

Jan Beutel wrote:

>is anybody out there working on the sa-1110 / sa-1111 platform?
>
>would you be interested in sharing some of your experience? i am
>involved in setting up a bluetooth testbed for the wear-arm platform (
>http://www.wearable.ethz.ch/projects/research/weararm.html   kind of
>like an itsy clone, but a different setup)
>
>what kernel versions do you use on strong arm?
>
>greetz,
>
>jb

I am working with assabet+neponset board.  and kernel version is
2.4.2-rmk2-np2.
and openbt version 20010507.

it works well.    don't worry.   when compile, no errors !
inquiry ok !
rf_conn  ok !
rf_send ok !

what would you like to know?

     H    H AA     NN   N W   W   W  OOO    OOO   L
    H    H A A    N N  N  W  WW  W O    O O    O L
   HHHHHH AAAA   N  N N   W W W W O    O O    O L
  H    H A   A  N   NN    WW  WW O    O O    O L
 H    H A    A N    N     W   W   OOO    OOO  LLLLLLL
                               Hanwool Robotics corp.

 Name   :  Namsu Lee
 Tel    :  +82-42-360-6783
 Cell   :  +82-19-610-7139