RE: [bluetooth-dev] Newbie to the BlueZ stack...

Preferably, you should ask questions about the BlueZ stack
on the BlueZ mailing lists, as you are more likely to reach
the correct audience there (even though a number of the
developers of both stacks probably listen in to both lists)...
Try: bluez-users@xxxxxxx.net

//Peter