-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Herve Suaudeau [mailto:suaudeau@xxxxxxx.fr]
Gesendet am: Dienstag, 12. Juni 2001 18:43
An: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Betreff: [bluetooth-dev] WRITE_LINK_POLICY_SETTINGS: Unknown HCI Command

Hi all,

I desperately try to do a PPP connection between an
Ericson kit on Linux and a Digianswer device on Win2K.
My Linux station is PPP a server, and when I try to
launch a LAN access using PPP from the Win2k station I
have the error message WRITE_LINK_POLICY_SETTINGS:
Unknown HCI Command.

What this message means? And has someone an idea how
can I succeed a PPP connection?

Thank you in advance.

Herve SUAUDEAU

Here are more precision about my environment:

--> I use openbt-20010530 with a 2.4.2 kernel. (Same
effect with the former version of openbt)

--> /var/log/messages
16:04:51 kernel: lp_connect_cfm (pos), wake up flag
not set
16:04:51 kernel: BT SYS: process_event, ACL link is up
16:04:51 kernel: write_link_policy_settings
16:04:51 kernel:    0x04 0x0e 0x06 0x01 0x0d 0x08 0x01
0x01 0x00
16:04:51 kernel: process_return_param,
WRITE_LINK_POLICY_SETTINGS
16:04:51 kernel:  BT SYS: ERROR :process_return_param,
WRITE_LINK_POLICY_SETTINGS: Unknown HCI Command

--> When btd has correctly initialized the device I
launch the PPP server (pppd 2.4.1) with the following
/dev/ttyBT0 57600 debug -detach persist ktune dump
noauth lock crtscts local mtu 296
10.243.47.201:10.243.47.117 defaultroute
This configuration is functional if I do not use the
stack and if I replace all bluetooth devices by a
null-modem cable.
Pppd send every second the following requests:
sent [LCP ConfReq id=0x2 <asyncmap 0x0> <magic
0xb609f446> <pcomp> <accomp>]