Re: [bluetooth-dev] unable to establish inquiry contact.

Dear friend,

          We had managed to solved the below problems
and proceed to rf_send successfully, we think we can't
do inquiry previously because of buffer problem with
the ericsson bluetooth device and axis stack ....at
such we are suceesful only after we have to do a cold
boot on the system and the device whenever we need to
redo a connection....can anyone sove this problem? by
quiting the menu and press the reset button on the
device will not solve the problem....only a cold
reboot(i.e power down the device) will do !

Our procedure is do inquiry, then do rf_con on the
selected channel, then rf_wait , then we do rf_send.Is
the procedure okay?

We realise that we can only send up to 100 bytes per
rf_send attempt..do u know how can we send more?

Does anybody out there know how to do string transfer
or file transfer using the stack?

Thanx
Sam