[bluetooth-dev] Using USB port of Ericsson Bluetooth Toolkit

Hi all,

I've 2 sets of the Ericsson Bluetooth Toolkit and I've
managed to get btd to work using these devices
successfully. Currently I'm using the USB connection
on the Ericsson device to power it up and the serial
port is being used to send data.

I would like to know if it's possible to use the USB
port of the Ericsson device not only for powering it
up but also to send data. This would mean that I would
need to use only the USB port rather than the USB and
the serial port.

What steps do I need to take to do this?

Thanks!
Supriyo