[bluetooth-dev] Missing files in openbt

Hi, I get the following when I compile the SDP client application under
apps/bluetooth/BluetoothPN:

ar cr ./fltk/lib/libtoggletree.a ./fltk/Fl_Toggle_Tree_Base.o
./fltk/Fl_Toggle_Node_Base.o ./fltk/Fl_Toggle_Node.o
./fltk/Fl_Toggle_Tree.o
ar: ./fltk/lib/libtoggletree.a: No such file or directory
make: *** [fltk/lib/libtoggletree.a] Error 1

I seem to be missing a libtoggletree.a file, and even the whole /lib
directory.  Where can I get this file or the full contents of this
directory? I checked the repository and the
apps/bluetooth/BluetoothPN/fltk/lib directory is empty as well.

Thanks.

Johnson Bao