RE: [bluetooth-dev] Missing files in openbt

First, I have never built the BluetoothPN application myself, but:
The ar command above is not trying to read fltk/lib/libtoggletree.a,
it is trying to create it (from the *.o files). And as you say you
are missing the whole lib directory, it has nowhere to put it...
Did you by any chance use the -P option to cvs checkout/update
(which removes empty directories)?

//Peter