[bluetooth-dev] Cordless Telephony Profile

Hi,

At the moment I am doing an internship at the Technical University of
Eindhoven. My task is to make a voice connection between an Ericsson R520m
phone and a Debian 2.4.4 Linux PC.

I know most profiles are not implemented yet, and I guess I need the
Cordless Telephony Profile (above TCS Bin) for my work. Does anyone have any
idea's according sending voice data over a Bluetooth link, or is anyone
working on the same kind of problem? SCO Links are also not supported yet,
are they?

Thanks,

Rob Wijnhoven
Student