Sent: Friday, June 15, 2001 5:41 PM
Subject: Re: [bluetooth-dev] Regarding ppp

PPP does have to have the Dialup Profile to attach to at any particular
time. It is only with the DialupProfile up and running that PPP would work.
Regards.
Hemang C S
Networking Software Group, IBM Software Labs, India,
7B1,Golden Enclave, Airport Road,
Bangalore - 560017
email ID:shemang@xxxxxxx.com
Ph no. 91-80-5267117 Ext. 3715

Think!!!!                                                   Think!!!
Think!!

"Sujith" <sujith@xxxxxxx.com> on 15/06/2001 12:50:20

Please respond to "Sujith" <sujith@xxxxxxx.com>