RE: [bluetooth-dev] What is the effects of 'sleep(10)'

hello,

i notice that the "negative length" error occurs under the following
condition: while the sending thread is inside the send_acl_packet, the
num_of_completed_packets event is received by the receiving thread, which
calls the update_ncp function. the update_ncp function in turn calls the
send_acl_packet function. therefore the cur_len is modified twice, resulting
in the negative length error. is this a known race condition problem?

why the sending is implemented differently in kernel mode and user mode?

i guess the sti() and cli() functions are used to enable/disable interrupts,
am i right?

ur help will be appreciated!

best regards,

liu yong