[bluetooth-dev] Axis Stack and GPRS Phone R520 m

Hi ,
I am qorking with the BT stack from Axis and a BT enabled GPRS phone from
Ericsson(R520m) .

I start up the stack on a BT card on my laptop, detect(inq) the phone all
right.

Also, I have managed to get a rf_conn to the phone working... I wanted to send
AT commands to the phone thru the emulated serial port on the Axis stack
RFCOMM.

Can anybody please help me with this ?? Or is there anyone who has managed to
get the above running ???

Any comments/suggestions will be highly appreciated,
Thanks,
Krishna