AW: [bluetooth-dev] Axis Stack and GPRS Phone R520 m

I suppose using the SPP (serial port profile). In this case you have to use
SDP to get the RFCOMM server channel for the service class you want to use
in the mobile phone. (e.g. headset, OBIX file transfer, serial port ...) You
can also browse the available applications before.

Using this server channel you can initiate the RFCOMM session and open a
data link on the corresponding DLCI.

Now data transfer is possible.

As far as i know the SDP client functions needed are not supported by axis
(yet?).

Regards
  Christian