[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [bluetooth-dev] Something broken in latest cvs ?



In function hci_receive_data (in hci.c) I have printked the values 
of the static variables count and event_len before and after the call to 
process_event . It looks like these variables are corrupted by the call to  
process_event. This happens for what ever HCI command sent to the BT device.

What happens ? Is anyone having the same problem ?

David.

[016,563392<003330>]  -->|X| (14):
0x04 0x0e 0x0b 0x04 0x05 0x10 0x00 0xf4 0x01 0x40 0x08 0x00 0x10 0x00

[016,572939<009547>]  hci_receive_data,  (14):
0x04 0x0e 0x0b 0x04 0x05 0x10 0x00 0xf4 0x01 0x40 0x08 0x00 0x10 0x00
hci_receive_data, hci-14
HCI: hci_receive_data, WAIT_FOR_PACKET_TYPE
HCI: hci_receive_data, WAIT_FOR_EVENT_TYPE
HCI: hci_receive_data, WAIT_FOR_EVENT_LENGTH
--------------->count : 11
--------------->event_len : 11

[016,599933<026994>]  process_event (11):
0x04 0x05 0x10 0x00 0xf4 0x01 0x40 0x08 0x00 0x10 0x00
HCI: process_event, COMMAND_COMPLETE
HCI: <CC>
HCI: release_cmd_timer
HCI: process_return_param, READ_BUFFER_SIZE

HW module contains...
8 ACL buffers at 500 bytes
16 SCO buffers at 64 bytes

HCI: update_nhcp, Num_HCI_Command_Packets=4
After process event
--------------->count : -21
--------------->event_len : 32
HCI: hci_receive_data, WAIT_FOR_PACKET_TYPE
BT SYS: ERROR :hci_receive_data: discarding -21 bytes


Le Mardi 19 Juin 2001 10:54, david LIBAULT a écrit :
> Something looks broken in hci on the latest CVS as the initialisation
> doesn't work properly anymore on my system...
> Here is my log :
>
> Initialisation stuff, and
>
> BT SYS: hci_init: Reading buffer sizes in HW module
> HCI: hci_read_buffer_size
> HCI: start_cmd_timer
> HCI: insert_cmd
> HCI: send_cmd_queue, start: Num_HCI_Command_Packets=1
>
> [016,551183<16551183>]  send_cmd_queue,  (4):
> 0x01 0x05 0x10 0x00
> [016,557298<006115>] BT DATA <--|X|      4
>
> [016,561171<003873>]  <--|X| (4):
> 0x01 0x05 0x10 0x00
> HCI: send_cmd_queue, end : 0 cmds left in queue
> Opening dev /dev/ttyBTC
> Init stack
> IOCTL result [016,580060<018889>] BT DATA -->|X|     14
>
> [016,583423<003363>]  -->|X| (14):
> 0x04 0x0e 0x0b 0x04 0x05 0x10 0x00 0xf4 0x01 0x40 0x08 0x00 0x10 0x00
>
> [016,592970<009547>]  hci_receive_data,  (14):
> 0x04 0x0e 0x0b 0x04 0x05 0x10 0x00 0xf4 0x01 0x40 0x08 0x00 0x10 0x00
> hci_receive_data, hci-14
> HCI: hci_receive_data, WAIT_FOR_PACKET_TYPE
> HCI: hci_receive_data, WAIT_FOR_EVENT_TYPE
> HCI: hci_receive_data, WAIT_FOR_EVENT_LENGTH
>
> [016,617533<024563>]  process_event (11):
> 0x04 0x05 0x10 0x00 0xf4 0x01 0x40 0x08 0x00 0x10 0x00
> HCI: process_event, COMMAND_COMPLETE
> HCI: <CC>
> HCI: release_cmd_timer
> HCI: process_return_param, READ_BUFFER_SIZE
>
> HW module contains...
> 8 ACL buffers at 500 bytes
> 16 SCO buffers at 64 bytes
>
> HCI: update_nhcp, Num_HCI_Command_Packets=4
> HCI: hci_receive_data, WAIT_FOR_PACKET_TYPE
> BT SYS: ERROR :hci_receive_data: discarding -21 bytes
>
> : 0
>
> HCI: send_cmd_queue, start: Num_HCI_Command_Packets=4
> HCI: send_cmd_queue, end : 0 cmds left in queue
> Initialisation OK
>
>
>
> The stack is discarding -21 bytes... strange !
> -
> To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe bluetooth-dev" in
> the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxx.com
-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe bluetooth-dev" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxx.com