[bluetooth-dev] modprobe error when porting to ARM9

Hello,
We have cross-compile BT for ARM and added it to the cross-compiled
kernel tree. We have then ported the new Image of kernel to an ARM9. We
have also put the btd program in our file system which also ported to an
ARM9. When we try to run btd we got the error message:

                    modprobe: modprobe: Can't locate module binfmt-464c
                    modprobe: modprobe: Can't locate module binfmt-464c

Is there anyone out there who have encountered the same problem? Any
help is very welcomed.

We are using 200010507 stack version, which is cross-compiled under
kernel 2.4.0-test.

Thanks in advance
Chatsuda