[bluetooth-dev] R520

 Hello
 I am just trying to have a connection established
 with
 csr with axis stack, i am able to see the mobile
 phone.

 But for connecting to it, first both the device have
 to be paired.In this regard I have few doubts.

 1) For starting the pairing procedure first i ahve
 establish an l2cap connection , can i just have an
 l2cap connection with axis stack,

 2)Is the axis stack has all the things implemented,
 can you pls tell me the sequence of ioctl cmds for
 doing pairing.

 Thank you very much in advance
 Best Regards
 Kugan