Re: [bluetooth-dev] Axis Stack and GPRS Phone R520 m

Hi Kumar Ramaanathan
I am also trying to have a connection between R520 and
csr+axis stack,
I am able to send the request for pairing , in the
phone i am prompyed for PIN and it fails at  this
point.

can u pls tell how u were able to do this
Best Regards
Kugan