[bluetooth-dev] latest Ericsson BT modules

Hi, everyone there,

we got a batch of bluetooth module that Ericsson,ROK 101 007
which support point-to multipoint links,but we found some
problems seams strenge,

first, all these modules have only one unique MAC-address
(BT address 11:11:11:50:11:11 ), they can't connected to each other.

second, their address can't be reset with the Ericsson specific
HCI command, while those older modules(ROK 101 008 which only
support point-to-point links) can be reset the address by using a
Ericsson specific HCI command (look in the application note)

This is probebly because some new features of this product, but we have not
found any such information from the vendor.

is there anyone can give us a help?

thanks.

Tony

SuperBT canada