Re: [bluetooth-dev] SDP problem...

Ok, I found the problem.

Someone has modified the structure data_struct in sdp.c and sdp_server.c
changing the s32 member variables to u16 and not giving the packed attribute
to this structure.

I would like to tell to this one person, that I am sick of having the same
bugs again, and again. I am sick not to be heard when I say not to cast a
struct to an (u8*). This person, instead of modify this dirty code, should
have rewritten properly the code which in the case of SDP is not such a big
deal. I will not do it as I have lost enough of my time.

In fact it makes sense not to include this stack in the standard kernel tree
as porting issues are prohibitive...

This kind of recurent problem could make people work on the bluez stack
instead of the openbt (although the rfcomm of bluez also uses these silly
structures (probably copied from openbt)).

David.