[bluetooth-dev] Using BCSP

Hi all,

I have been running the OpenBT stack with CSR's kit and the H4 interface
and that is working just fine. But now I have been trying to run BSCP and
it is not syncing with my CSR kit. When the stack has sent the sync packet
it receives 0x40 0xDA 0xDC 7A over and over again. The 0xDA 0xDC looks like
the first two bytes of the sync packet but the stack never gets the whole
sync packet or the sync resp packet.

What am I doing wrong here. I'm using the latest sources from the CVS. Is
this the right thing comming from the CSR kit or have I missconfigured my
CSR kit?

Thanks,
Peter