Re: [bluetooth-dev] Using BCSP

Hi Peter,
         I'd be interested to know what system you (and others) are
compiling and running OpenBT on for the CSR hardware. The stack wont
compile for me without several mods, and once built, won't run (it gives
a phys_dev error). On the other hand, it builds fine for Ericsson
hardware. That's all with a 2.4.3 kernel.

Cheers ... Gerard