[bluetooth-dev] ATMEL Serial Driver

Hi all
I am trying to get the CSR + AXIS stack working with atmel serial driver in
uclinux, It seems that atmel serial driver dosent have hardware flow
control. I am using H4, and the command is getting timed out and BT stack is
dicrding data, I am using both end at 19200 baudreate. so I believe it has
to be some thing to do with flow control. Did anyone have similar problem,
Thanx In advance
Best Regards
Kugan