RE: [bluetooth-dev] Axis Stack and GPRS Phone R520 m

Hi,
the additional component that you need is an application
that runs on top of /proc/sec_srv and handles the security
requests sent from the kernel stack. Unfortunately
this application is not publically available, thus the
#ifdef __CRIS__ around the security define in btconfig.h.

If you understand the bluetooth security mechanisms
(see security white paper on http://www.bluetooth.com/developer/whitepaper/whitepaper.asp)
and look on how the security requests are done in the stack
(l2cap_sec.c, rfcomm_sec.c, sec_client.c etc), you can probably
write your own security manager with some assistance from
Axis.

Start with an application that just reads the /proc/sec_srv
file and parse the received data using the structs in sec_client.c.
(After enabling CONFIG_BLUETOOTH_USE_SECURITY_MANAGER in btconfig.h)

Good luck ! ;)
brgds
/Mattias