[bluetooth-dev] BT apps

Hi All,
I have seen some problems on this list due to that some
people are using the 'old' btd (apps/bluetooth/btd/) instead
of the 'new' (apps/bluetooth/experimental).

To avoid troubles with non-updated code in the /apps/bluetooth/btd
directory I recommend everybody that doesn't use the 'experimental'
apps to do so (see apps/bluetooth/experimental/README.txt for details).

The name 'experimental' is slightly misleading as it's nowadays
the only applications that we use and support fully.
The intent is to make the bt_xxx files into a library later on.

The only exception is the apps/userstack/btduser which still uses
the old btd.c (new btd still doesn't support running usermode stack
over sockets and using pty:s for ppp) but this will also be changed
as soon as there is time for it.

brgds
Mattias Ågren,
AXIS Communications AB