RE: [bluetooth-dev] BT apps: What about client code?

Hello,

Knowing that 'experimental' apps are not so experimental is quite a good
news.
Running apps/bluetooth/experimental/btdm as a server is quite functional
(exept crashes while closing the connection), but what about the client
code? (not implemented according to line 451 of btd.c).
(Thus I use the old btd (/apps/bluetooth/btd) to run as a client).

Does there is a way to use the 'experimental' code as a client with PPP?

Thanks a lot.
Regards.

Herve SUAUDEAU