RE: [bluetooth-dev] BT apps: What about client code?

> Running apps/bluetooth/experimental/btdm as a server is quite
> functional
> (exept crashes while closing the connection), but what about
> the client

Could you provide some logs and a description of what happens ?

> code? (not implemented according to line 451 of btd.c).
> (Thus I use the old btd (/apps/bluetooth/btd) to run as a client).

As a client you use bti to init the stack and then you use btcon,
btdisc, btsend (see README.txt http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/~checkout~/openbt/apps/bluetooth/experimental/README.txt?rev=1.2&content-type=text/plain)

> Does there is a way to use the 'experimental' code as a
> client with PPP?

Use modememul.c which handles these issues ! (again, see README.txt)

> Thanks a lot.
> Regards.
>
> Herve SUAUDEAU

/Mattias