[bluetooth-dev] no serial tty is set

Hi
I am running AXIS stack on uClinux 2.0.38 with ARM and CSR, without flow
control in serial interface. As the serial interface is 3 wire.
I am able to get the RFCOMM conection, but when i start ppp on the board i
am getting the floolowin error, can anyone pls tell me what could be the
reason for that.
Thank you very much
Kugan

ver) bt_open on line 0
BT (driver) Registering tty on line 0 (pppd)
BT (driver) bt_set_termios - forwarding to serial driver
BT SYS: ERROR :bt_set_termios : no sertty set !!
BT (driver) bt_chars_in_buffer : 0
BT (driver) bt_flush_buffer, ignored
BT SYS: ERROR :bt_write_lower_driver: no sertty is set