RE: [bluetooth-dev] How to send acl-data from HCI-layer ??

hello, for the 20010504 version, in HCI layer, these three functions handle
the sending of acl data: hci_send_data(), send_acl_packet_task() and
send_acl_packet().

i think u can check in the l2cap to see which buffer is used to pass data to
the HCI layer.

hope that will be helpful.

regards,

liu yong