RE: [bluetooth-dev] PPPd on ARM

Hi Mr David
Now that errror seems to have gone, but still pppd is not getting the ip ,it
seems to closing t

pawned pppd[10] in the backgrouBT (driver) bt_open on line 0
BT (driver) Registering tty on line 0 (pppd)
BT (driver) bt_close on line 0
BT (driver) Unregistering tty on line 0

these are the options I am now using
on the server side it is

noauth
nodeflate
nobsdcomp
lock
192.168.14.2:192.168.14.1
mru 256
mtu 256
debug
local
silen

on the client side it is
noauth
nodeflate
local
mtu 256
debug

This the error message I got. what could be the reason??
Thanx in advance
Kugan