Re: [bluetooth-dev] Bluetooth on strongarm linux

Hi,

I'm trying to get an Assabet board running on the
Linux kernel to use the Ericsson BT module. I'm using
the Axis OpenBT stack.

Since you mentioned some time back that you've managed
to get it working I would really appreciate it if you
could help me out with a couple of things...

I need to connect the Assabet to the PC through the
serial port using Minicom to enter certain commands
which can help me execute programs, etc. I'm using
Angelboot to load the ramdisk.

Now the Ericsson BT module also requires to be
connected to the serial port for data transfer. I
guess this is the same as your CSR module right?

Now since the Assabet only has a single serial port,
how did you manage to connect to both the PC and the
CSR module at the same time?

By the way, did you have to use the Neponset? Or did
you only use the Assabet?

I thought of using the USB port at first, but the
Assabet can only be a USB client since it's only got a
"B" connector. To make it a host, I need the Neponset
which unfortunately I don't have.

Also, do you happen to have some website which
describes how you went about getting you Assabet
bluetooth enabled?

Thanks in advance!
Supriyo